TeleData Services / Technical Specifications
TeleData‚Äôs Enterprise Class Data Centres provides secure and resilient colocation facilities, by providing the space, power and expertise to deliver customers mission critical needs. TeleData pride themselves on using the ‚Äúbest of breed‚ÄĚ when it comes to plant and machinery. Its equipment is chosen based on reliability, efficiency and maintainability, further enhancing its environmental credentials and health and safety policies.¬†
¬†An Enterprise class data centre to meet businesses current and future needs.
- TeleData own and operate 80,000 square feet of space.
- TeleData has its own High Voltage Sub Station which is powered by diversely routed feeds from the National Grid.
- TeleData offers ample power provision to offer a minimum of 4KWs to each and every rack.
- 7KWs to individual racks utilising standard under floor cooling.
- High Density racks up to 20KWs with in rack cooling.
- N+N UPS system provided by Riello.
- Back up Caterpillar Diesel Generation of power
- Ultra Efficient Stulz-Precision Cooling with N+1 configuration.
- Floors have a minimum void of 480mm where under floor cooling is utilised.
- Secure quarter racks through to private suites.
- Racks are anonymous and have individual security codes.
- VESDA early warning fire detection system.
- Argonite gas fire suppression systems.
- Biometric and Swipe card access systems.
- CCTV throughout.
- On site security and technical staff 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- A bespoke BMS system monitoring power and environmental.
- 24 hour help desk.
- Multiple fibre, Multiple entry points and Multiple carriers.
- Resilient Cisco routing.
- Direct 11,000 HV Dual Feed
- Priority Ring¬† (Local Hospital)
- Own Sub Station on-site¬†
- Dual 400KvA MHT400 Master Plus UPS Systems¬†
- Phase Diverse Rack Power
- UPS Diverse Rack Power
- Stulz CyberAir¬† DX - CRACS
- Ultra Efficient -Precision Cooling¬†
- Dual Compressor - Each Unit
- Air Flow 148000 M3/H¬†¬†
- Total Heat Rejection 325.60 kW¬†
- Net Cooling Capacity 480 kW¬†¬†
- Dual Refrigeration -Each Unit
- Manufacture Maintained
- Caterpillar Generator Set
- V8 - 4.3 Litres - Each Cylinder (34.4 L)
- 1100 KVA
- Terasaki Control System¬†
- 10,000 Litres Fuel stored on -site
- 50 Hours Running with No Refuel
- 8 Hours SLA - Fuel Delivery¬†
- National Supplier - Locally Based
- VESDA Early Warning System (VESDA)
- Argonite Fire suppression
- Network Monitored¬†
- Environmental Monitoring
- 24/7 Monitored CCTV
- Our objectives are establishing the TeleData brand as providing cost effective data centre services with proven high reliability.
- Delta House TeleData TD1. Fully operational Data centre currently with power and space for ¬ľ racks to custom built cages.
- Delta House TeleData TD2. On line 2011 comprises 140 * 47U and 42U racks stand or in custom built cages with a standard power allocation of 16 Amps dual power feeds.¬† More if required.
- Delta House TeleData TD3, In planning, Highly secure 25000 sq ft technical space with power already allocated.¬†
- Manned 24/7/365 on -site
- BS 5979 Assured¬†
- Trained Accredited Staff
- 24/7 Monitored CCTV
- Bio-Metric Access Systems¬†
- Swipe Card Entry Control¬†
- CCTV Check - Every Entry/Egress
- Neutral Data Centre¬†
- Diverse Fibre Feeds¬†
- Multi Homed Tier 1 Transit
- Carrier Diverse
- Uncontested Transit¬†
- Major Carriers
TeleData at a glance - download PDF