TeleData Facilities / Connectivity
TeleData is¬† a carrier neutral organisation, with its two data centres (TD1 and TD2) having multiple fibre entry points, carrying dozens of fibres from both global and regional telecoms and network providers. TeleData is serviced directly and is ‚Äėon net‚Äô with both local and regional data centres. TeleData, through its carriers, are able to provide global presence for sustainable, high demand, high availability e-commerce operations.
TeleData partner with a number of leading specialist service providers to ensure a successful, robust, resilient technical solution is achieved:¬† Avensys, BT, Cable & Wireless, Cogent, Internet Connections, Hibernia,¬†Level 3, Talk Internet, NWIX, Thus, Virgin Media, and Eison are a few, of many, that partner with TeleData.¬† The list is continually growing and the range of services offered is always improving both in scope and reach, further enhancing commercial opportunities for TeleData clients.
- Carrier neutral
- Multiple fibre entry points,
- Dozens of fibres from both global and regional telecoms providers,
- Clients can utilise the services of one or a multiple of carriers
- Flexibility and the right level of networking diversity
- Global and regional telecoms providers
- Ideal for sustainable, high demand, high availability e-commerce operations
- Continually improving commercial opportunities
- On net with both local and regional data centres
- Successful, robust, resilient technical solutions
- Global presence
TeleData is already serviced directly by a multitude of Telecom and Network providers and the list is growing.