At Teledata we believe that the security of our information assets and those of our Customers is an essential requirement of doing business. This belief is embedded into our business culture and demonstrated through the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS), which has been certified as meeting the requirements of the international standard for information security, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by the UK National Standards Body, BSI.
The objectives of the Teledata information security policy include:
- The implementation of measures to ensure the availability and resilience of information and physical assets to both staff and customers adhering to agreed service levels.
- The preservation of information integrity by preventing unauthorised change to information and physical assets.
- The guarantee that confidentiality of information assets is maintained according to their classification.
- To meet all applicable regulatory, legislative and contractual obligations.
- Ensuring Business Continuity arrangements are in place to counteract interruptions to business activities and these continue to maintain information security.
- The provision of appropriate information security education, awareness and training to staff and relevant third parties working on behalf of Teledata.
- Breaches of information security, actual or suspected, are reported, investigated and managed to a successful conclusion.
- To ensure access to information assets is maintained according to business need.
- To provide continual improvement of the information security management system to meet changing business needs and counter continually changing cyber threats.
This policy is applied throughout Teledata (UK) Ltd. and through contractual obligations with our business partners. It is reviewed at least annually and whenever the company undergoes significant change. The CEO and Directors of Teledata expect conformance to the policy and will use appropriate measures at their disposal for non-adherence.
This Information Security Policy has been authorised and approved by the CEO.